Are you feeling like you are muted and stifled when it comes to getting the word out about your business or do you feel like you are shouting into the abyss? You’re trying all the things yet nothing seems to be landing in a true authentic way with the right people.
You may be wanting to get your business out there, so you will take any lengths and reach out to any outlet just to become visible anywhere, everywhere, and be featured in any type of media. I see it happen all the time.
Remember that different media is good for different things and you need to understand what these opportunities will do for your business. Understanding this will help you determine the best starting point for media in your business.
Topics covered in this podcast include:
- Creating a visibility strategy and realizing media is only one part of this strategy.
- Determining your goals and the impact you want the strategy to have on your business.
- The importance of earned media vs paid media… and the level of credibility and expertise the audience has for you with earned media.
- Examples of goals that you could set to define your starting point in media outreach.
- What each media is good for.
This episode is brought to you by Pitch School, the definitive course in pitching every kind of media… from podcast and radio…. to magazines and newspapers. How do you land that next big interview or get featured in a publication that your ideal audience knows, loves, and trusts.
Go to Pitch School to learn more and find all the details about our limited time offer of a free assessment and personalized video, just for you so you can use media to achieve the visibility for your business that will move it forward and help you connect with more of the right people.
IT’S TIME to burst out of that word of mouth bubble, be seen, recognized and appreciated for your unique genius, so that you can grow your influence as an expert and grow your bottom line by bringing in more of the right science.
Go over to Pitch School (The Course) to learn more.