If you are a Business to Consumer Business owner, than this episode is a must for you!
As a Business to Consumer Business owner, there is a vast opportunity to serve every day people everywhere! This gives you a unique advantage to market in so many different places to be seen and heard to reach your audience.
You may be a life coach, wellness professional, nutritionist that serves an every day person that has a problem or concern... that may have nothing to do with what they do for work or are looking to grow their business. You are offering a service that may assist them with their personal development, children, or life goals that will spill into all the aspects of their lives. This gives you the opportunity to tailor your message to speak and reach out to many different communities and platforms.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why PR for Business to Consumer Business is different and opportunistic.
- How to utilize the business to consumer business PR strategy as a business to business owner, as well.
- Why this PR strategy is important?
- What to do and not do when pitching platforms that speak to a wider audience.
- How to utilize the Audience Ven Diagram for pitching.
If you are looking for more information on the visibility framework you can use in your business now, click here.
Please feel free to reach out to me at amandaberlin.com/connect with any questions or feedback on this episode. I cannot wait to see you shine.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download