I am beyond thrilled to present to you my interview with Paula Rizzo.
Paula is a best-selling author and an Emmy-award winning television producer. She spent over a decade as the senior health producer at Fox News Channel in New York City.
She’s the founder of the productivity site ListProducer.com and best-selling author of Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed. The book has been translated into 11 languages and was featured in Oprah.com and is one of her favorite “Self Help Books That Actually Help.”
Paula has also secured a ton of coverage for print, television, radio and web including Fast Company, Forbes.com, The Good Life magazine and Martha Stewart’s Whole Living magazine to name a few.
She’s also the creator of Lights Camera Expert – an online course geared towards helping entrepreneurs, authors and experts on how to position themselves to get media attention.
In this podcast we talked about:
- How did Paula find her voice in her work and its evolution
- Paula’s tips for people who are shy in doing television interviews and who have never been in camera before
- What makes someone attractive for media booking
- Paula tells us the effectiveness of making lists and how to start using them
- Paula shared the lists that she maintained to maximize productivity
- How did Paula look at her expertise to create a unique brand and positioning for herself
- How does Paula come up with ideas and writing materials for her blog
- What are the best practices in working on a newsroom helped her generate content for her blog
- Paula gave suggestions on how to create a great headline.
You can find her on twitter @listproducer and on Facebook at facebook.com/terripaula