US or Canadian Based only.
Reports to: CEO
● You thrive as a thought partner to business owners. Helping them bring their ideas to fruition by providing the “how” to their “what”.
● Resourceful is your middle name.
● You are empowered when given responsibility and run with it.
● Have a desire to play a significant role and welcome feedback designed to accelerate the
business’s overall effectiveness.
● You are a learner at heart and professional development has become innate.
● You are effective at verbal and written communication and following up is second nature
● You have thick skin that can handle direct communication.
● You are efficient and succinct.
● You have impeccable follow-through and always close loops. Attention to detail is
second nature to you.
● You have a knack for implementing new systems and optimizing existing ones.
● You have a heart for day-to-day people management
Does this sound like you? Keep reading for more details.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Project Management: Partner with Amanda regularly to discuss upcoming projects and clarify specific requirements and goals for each project
- Set up each project using Trello and assign every project/task clear deliverables, assignees, and due dates
- Update, weekly, the ‘recap’ doc that outlines all of the responsibilities and tasks for Amanda, as well as make sure that they are clearly set up in her calendar.
- Event planning for events, masterclass, retreats, etc
Program Management: Ensure all programs are running efficiently
- Send client onboarding/offboarding gifts as needed
- Send holiday gifts and notes
- Schedule messages, check-in, respond, provide resources on the program Slack
- Launch each program based on the timeline and mechanism
- Check all emails, the support and Amanda's email, respond and manage
- Review Amanda’s calendar daily and make adjustments if needed
- Curate content and schedule weekly (newsletters, social media, etc)
- Prep podcast pitching board and follow up as indicated
- Update the Media Master Sheet regularly + perform media research as needed
- Make updates to the WP site, including to sales pages and etc as needed
- Set up new clients in Dubsado
Operations & Management: Communicate with Amanda on a weekly basis via 1-hr meetings to discuss and update upcoming initiatives
- Communicate daily with Amanda via Slack
- Process payroll in Gusto and pay contractor or vendor invoices in a timely
- Ensure all clients have paid their invoices in a timely manner and follow-ups are
conducted as needed
- Update the financial projections document
- Create + update SOPs regularly + keep the Biz Hub updated
- 1-2 years working in the online business industry
- The ability to be self-sufficient and operate with minimal direction, and a positive
- Proficiency with the following platforms: Trello, Active Campaign, Dubsado, Acuity,
Google Suite, Wordpress
- Steady and continual growth for the company overall
- Create, amend, update any + all SOPS for the company
- Ensure that Amanda always feels supported and understands her priorities for the week.
About our CEO:
Amanda Berlin is a visibility strategist and business consultant. She teaches solo entrepreneurs, mostly women, how to book interviews and get featured in the media.
Amanda works with clients in groups and one-on-one to create authentic marketing and visibility strategies to grow their businesses and be seen and heard as credible, trustworthy, thought-leaders.
Amanda Berlin is located in NJ right outside Manhattan. She’s a single mom and her best friends are also amazing business owners. She’s warm, enthusiastic, and nurturing. She’s creative, driven by instinct, and she’s an idea machine.
Amanda welcomes solutions, forward-thinking, and decisiveness. Amanda is a woman of integrity and has a strong work ethic. She has been in business for seven years and has exhibited considerable determination to “figure things out..” She loves finding the same in the people with whom she works and interacts.
Sound right up your alley?
Click the button below to submit your application. We want to hear from you!