Anjali Varma is an online influencer and business coach for female entrepreneurs. She coaches small businesses on marketing, strategy, and branding to help them launch their new business or take their existing business to the next level. She hosts business bootcamp courses, local & virtual mastermind groups, an online community (Mompreneur Tribe Facebook Group), a weekly Facebook Live show, and local meetups to connect, educate, and inspire female entrepreneurs. Anjali is a TV spokesperson appearing regularly on DC and Baltimore stations including Fox 5 DC, WUSA 9, NBC 4. She is also the owner of Kidville Bethesda, a children’s franchise in downtown Bethesda. She holds an an MBA from NYU Stern School Of Business as well as a BBA from the University of Michigan.
In this podcast you will hear:
- How Anjali arrived at the work she is doing today
- About her experience as a franchise owner
- How Anjali became a “spokesperson”
- Her unique ways to put herself out there
- What’s next for Anjali in getting out there in the media