Episode 127 with Cassandra Bodzak
As we embark on 2018, I couldn’t be more excited to kick it off with an interview with Cassandra Bozdak.
Cassandra is a force in personal development and in cultivating community and a tribe. She is a global meditation and wellness teacher who guides people on how to utilize the technologies of food, meditation and self-care to create their “next level” life.
She has been dubbed a “spiritual leader” by influential personal development, mindfulness and wellness publications like Well and Good and Eat with Intention TV, and also been on ABC’s The Taste.
Cassandra is the best-selling author of “Eat with Intention: Recipes and Meditations for a Life the Lights You Up” and the founder of the online mind-body-soul support community, Aprecity.com.
In this podcast we talked about:
- Who Cassandra is and her inspiring mission
- What it took to transform her pursuit of a life on the stage to the life that was calling her
- Cassandra shares what it takes to connect to people you admire
- How she has put her audience and her people front and center in order to serve them
- How Cassandra transitioned her blog into an actual business
- Cassandra talked about the importance of her acting background to prepare her for her business now.
You can find Cassandra on cassandrabozdak.com
And through Aprecity.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download