I am beyond thrilled to bring you an interview today with one of the most influential mentors in my whole life, Patricia Moreno.
Patricia talks not only about how she had the epiphany to found this practice that changed my life (and the lives of so many people I know), but also how she was an aerobics champion. She was out there front and center from the time she was 18 years old.
She was a voice and a face of the industry. She has had major experience putting herself out there in varying forms and at varying levels of self-confidence.
She talks about hosting a national morning show with Tom Bergeron and basically self-destructing in the process, and rebuilding her life and her career, to the point where she reached the pinnacle again, appearing on The Today Show, and Dr. Oz, and reaching thousands upon thousands of people.
Patricia Moreno is a pioneer in the mindful Fitness trend. Her nationally recognized Spiritual Fitness Program intenSati has been featured in New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Oprah Magazine and Women’s Health and Fitness.
Her new program, Sati365, is a personal empowerment training that combines 7 key success principles into an empowering and uplifting morning practice.
She currently lives in New Jersey and is a wife and mother of 3 young girls.
I also want to remind you about the Publicity Personality Quiz at publicitypersonality.com. Go and take the quiz, it will tell you where to start based on your personality, and your business type, in getting publicity and putting yourself out there.
In this podcast we talked about:
- Who is Patricia and what does she do
- What is intenSati, and what does it bring to people
- Patricia tells us her story about before and after she has her epiphany
- How did Patricia go about starting to communicate her new vision
- What kind of preparation did Patricia do to be at the forefront of the people who are reliant of her
- How did Patricia introduce her new vision to the decision makers and her students
- How did Patricia prepare for things that veered her vision off track
- What is Patricia’s personal morning routine to get into her best state
You can find Patricia Moreno on patriciamoreno.com
She is on Facebook too – https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sati365/.