Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I’m excited to bring you a conversation with Terri Cole.
Terri Cole is a licensed New York-based psychotherapist, meditation expert and founder of The Real Love Revolution.
She worked with some of the world’s most well-known personalities from pop stars to athletes, TV personalities to thought-leaders. She’s host of the Hello Freedom podcast.
She has been featured as an expert therapist and master life coach on A&E’s Monster In-Laws, on the TED X stage, Real Housewives and had a weekly radio show on Hay House Radio. She also regularly writes for The Huffington Post, Positively Positive, and has been featured in Italian Elle, Origin and most recently was on the cover of Inspired Coach magazine.
To foster a community, you need people!
Get involved with my Facebook group. Go to amandaberlin.com/productive and join our Facebook group to receive guidance, support, and community around the effort of putting yourself out there. We’ll share resources, contacts, and opportunities because that’s how I am shifting the paradigm of public relations.
Terri and I talked about:
- How her expertise and business evolved along the way?
- How to overcome your fears by doing what you always wanted to do
- What kind of skills were transferable from Terri’s talent agent days to her therapist days
- What motivates Terri to keep on doing what she does
- How she took her business from a one-on-one practice to a more online and group centered business.
- The tactics Terri used to gain visibility for her work, her online presence, and how she expanded her network for exposure
If you want to find out more about Terri Cole, you can check her out at www.terricole.com
She’s also on social media – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.