Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I’m excited to bring you a conversation with Amanda Boylen.
Amanda is the host of a Forbes, Inc.com and TechStars top rated podcast called She Did It Her Way where she sits down with female entrepreneurs from across the globe to get a behind the scenes look at what it means to be a business owner.
She Did It Her Way is an online resource to help women make the transition for full-time corporate to full-time entrepreneur.
Recently, She Did It Her Way was named one of the “Top 24 Exceptional Female Hosted Podcasts for Entrepreneurs in 2017” by Entrepreneur.com.
I tell Amanda in this conversation that I never really thought of the female entrepreneur as having an archetype or a particular type of journey. It’s a really interesting realization and conversation.
To foster a community, you need people! Get involved in my Facebook group.
Go to amandaberlin.com/productive and join our Facebook group to receive guidance, support and community around the effort of putting yourself out there. We’ll share resources, contacts, and opportunities because that’s how I am shifting the paradigm of public relations.
Amanda and I talked about:
- How she got started in podcasting and why she continued with it
- Her experience with retail and the things that she learned from it
- What she did to quit her job
- Why she still continues to do freelance projects
- What she did when she received the acclaims from the media
- Tactics she uses to build her audience
- What’s next for her
- And, as always, the piece of media that had the biggest impact on her
If you want to find out more about Amanda Boylen you can check out shediditherwaypodcast.com. She’s also on social media – @shediditherway for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.