I’m excited to bring you a conversation with Michelle Kabler.
Michelle Kabler is a Certified Holistic Chef and food coach. She is on a mission to support busy professionals in learning how to cook healthy meals for themselves. She pursues her passion for delivering beautiful insights on how to keep ourselves healthy through food, mindfulness and self-care.
Michelle also shares her personal story from having a corporate career and then jumping into a career following her passion. She also tells us about how consulting and other work helped her to thrive in her passion and in her business.
To foster a community, you need people!
I’d love to see you in the Facebook group. Go to amandaberlin.com/productive and join our Facebook group to receive guidance, support, and community around the effort of putting yourself out there. We’ll share resources, contacts, and opportunities because that’s how I am shifting the paradigm of public relations.
Listen to my interview with Michelle about:
- How she started her career in being a natural food chef and how she found her passion
- Her experience doing consultancy and other jobs to help her thrive in her new career
- What made her realize her passion and what was her awakening moment to leave her corporate job in marketing and start her passion as a chef
- Tactics she uses to network with her clients
- And, as always, the piece of media that had the biggest impact on her
If you want to find out more about Michelle Kebler you can check her on out michellekabler.com.
She’s also on social media – @michellekablerfood for Facebook, @michellekabler Instagram, and Twitter.