Hey guys! I am super excited to bring you an interview today with Gillian Stollwerk Garrett.
She is the founder of Gilly’s Organics, which is a product based business which focuses on vegan skincare.
We talked about everything that she has done in her career that led up to this point between growing up in a family of pharmacists and chemists who mixed things together and created products, which she did as apprentice in her parents’ shop. To actually placing her products in Whole Foods in the New York, New Jersey area, and what it takes to do that.
It’s a lot simpler than it might seem.
In this podcast we talked about:
- How did Gillian start Gilly’s Organics
- Where and how did Gillian and Amanda first meet
- How does Gillian make choices? Why do moms have a lot of guilt
- How does Gillian run her business
- Why is it important to know when and how to say “No”
- How does Gillian market her products
- Why you should not make everyone your customer